WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Weekly Memory Verse


Last week I decided I need to start memorizing a Bible verse every week, strengthening my knowledge so I can better raise up my son in the Lord. My first "power verse" as I also like to call it was Luke 10:27 "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind. And love your neighbor as yourself."

This week's verse: Colossians 2:6-7
So then just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.

If you'd like to join me this week in putting this verse to memory, just sign your name below. I may even drop in on you to see how you're doing sometime during the week! And don't forget to come back next week for a new verse!

No comments: