WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Friday, October 26, 2007

Family Focus Friday: Fall Activities

Oh my goodness, with my mom being here, I totally forgot about posting my Family Focus for this week! I got it started and mostly ready last week, but forgot to come back to it today. Anyway, This week I thought I'd just list some fun fall activities for the family. Eli's still pretty young (15 months) so we're limited with a lot of activities. But I thought I'd share anyway....

1. Take a trip to a cider mill.
2. Visit an orchard and pick apples and pumpkins.
3. Go on a hay ride.
4. Have fun in a corn maze.
5. Get homemade ice cream from a farm.
6. Go on a picture adventure and capture the beautiful fall colors.
7. Rake leaves together and jump in the pile.
8. Carve pumpkins.
9. Bake pumpkin seeds.
10. Make an apple pie.
11. Make homemade apple sauce.
12. Start a campfire and sit around drinking hot cocoa.
13. Bake cookies and take them to your neighbor.

What are your favorite things to do during fall? I'd love to hear your ideas! Link up or just share a comment!



No comments: