WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, December 1, 2008

Safety during the holidays!

Kevin's family has a jade plant in their house and when I looking it up to see if it poisonous for children or not, I was surprised to see several common flowers and plants that are a danger! So I thought I'd just pass along the info on some of the common plants. These are just a few but you can check the complete list HERE.

Poisonous plants:
Mistletoe
Holly
Iris
Daffodil
Azalea

Non-poisonous plants:
Poinsettia
Christmas cactus
Petunia
Rose

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Poinsettia's are poinsonous to cat's though, should they be eaten by animals - which often times happens with curious creatures. :) I'm glad I know something Hahaaa