WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - a day late


Because of spending all afternoon at the doctor's office yesterday, I didn't have time to get groceries. Just a quick stop for the absolute basics: diapers, milk, and a box of something to make for dinner. So we're a day late this week, but hopefully we can get out after naps today.

Tuesday - cauliflower soup (I can't wait to try this!)
Wednesday - smokies, eggs, toast
Thursday - sausage rice casserole
Friday - ham steaks, green beans, pears
Saturday - beef taco skillet, peaches
Sunday - frozen pizza

7 comments:

Emily Anne Carson said...

yum yum! i am going to try the taco skillet. sounds delicious. glad your eye is feeling better, sarah!

love,
em

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah--I was curious about your cauliflower soup, but the link just sends me to your other blog. Am I missing something?? I enjoy checking out your recipes because you have good taste :)

In Light of the Truth... said...

Sorry 'bout the wrong link for the soup! Guess I wasn't paying attention when I was copying and pasting the URL! Should be the right link now!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I happen to have a head of cauliflower at home just waiting for the right recipe this week. Can't wait to try it. Thanks :)

In Light of the Truth... said...

ooo, good, cuz I made it tonight and it turned out really good!

The Fischer Family said...

Oooo, cauliflower soup! I've always wanted to try this but never been brave enough! Thanks for the tip on the recipe...maybe will have to do this next week since it's not going to get above 30 degrees all week! Brrr! Thanks for sharing!

In Light of the Truth... said...

It's definitely perfect for us here this week, seeing as it's -9 degrees out! Yikes!