WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A brief interuption...

...from my cleaning and projects before the family and kiddos return this afternoon. To simply share how much I LOVE Claussen pickles! It can't be any pickle, it must be Claussen, found in the refrigerated section of the grocery store. Must be dill, and must NOT be the bread n butter variety. Honestly, I don't buy them very often because they're $3-something per jar that usually only lasts one week and it's an easy thing to just go without. But last week I splurged. And mmm, soo good! Delicious as a mere 5-calorie snack, and they truly make a sandwich. So go, if you haven't tried them before, splurge and have yourself a treat!


Okay, now to resuming my cleaning. With the kids gone, yesterday we got some big projects done, and I can't wait to show you my before and afters! So stay tuned in the next couple of days! Until then, I'll be hanging out with my grandma, grandpa, mom, and kids while sipping sweet tea out on our front porch and grilling hamburgers! HAPPY TUESDAY!


P.S. If you usually read my blog in a blog reader, you should stop by and see my new blog background!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you truly for all your support and prayer!!! It is so touching and sweet!!! Thank you! God bless you!

PS Every time I go to the store, I pass those pickles wanting to buy them but they are so darn expensive that I never do.. maybe I need to splurge too!

The Cutes and Scoots Show said...

Ick, ick! ahhaha

I can't say I'm a pickle lover or even liker - that is one thing I could definitely do without buying EVER! Too bad Scott LOVES them! I can hardly even stand to smell them :)

And when at a restaurant of course a pickle comes with your sandwich, I swifty remove the pickle and toss it nearly across the table and then proceed to blot up all the leftover juices... ick, ick!

Well, guess that's why we all have choices!

Enjoy em while they last :)

Kathy said...

looking forward to seeing the pics of all your projects ... and I love the new background!

Mary said...

As a matter of fact, yes I use Google Reader so thanks for the tip off... Great background!
You need more turkey on your sandwich though! ;o)

sarah marie said...

I LOVE Clausen pickles, too! There is no other kind as far as I'm concerned. :)