WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

A blog for school stuff.

Go see.

Sorry to throw another one at you, but they're kind of long posts and boring if you're not interested in that, so I thought I'd put it in it's own special place. Or maybe it was because the school blog backgrounds were so darn cute! Either way, it's there now!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks for the great tip!! Your blog is lovely!

Many blessings-
Amanda

bp said...

I thought you were linking to another school blog, then I thought hey those kids look familiar! And realized it was your blog.

You're right that school background is so cute. I will subscribe. I love reading what you're doing with your kids and seeing your pictures.

My Mom sent me a picture of Caleb standing by the body we made on paper (with the organs, bones, etc) a couple years ago. He looked so little in the picture and made me miss all those lessons!

Also, I have a blog award for you at my blog.

Hugs,
Bethany