WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Be Thankful: Nov. 14


I am thankful for today's shopping day out with several other of the MOPS moms! We had so much fun, had a lot of time to chat and get to know each other better, and got a good break from the regular duties of mommyhood. I am thankful for the new friends I'm still beginning to get to know. I am thankful for my mom driving down to watch the kids today and I'm thankful for the fact that we live close enough to do that at all. I am thankful the kids did so well while I was gone. And I am thankful I could return to see them again. I am thankful.

No comments: