WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday Meanderings - Sept. 12

Bible Study... Week 2 lessons of No Other Gods

Memory Verse...  2 Corinthians 3:18
"And we who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the spirit."

Husband Encouragement...
♥ Get up EARLY to make him a breakfast before work.
♥ Tidy the home.

Train Them Up...
* Practice AWANA verses diligently.
* Start doing school activities with Hannah on MWF.

Personal Goals...
* Order a new bra.
* Get up to run in the a.m.
New Habit of the Month...  {september} Turn OFF Facebook alerts on my phone.

MUST Do...
* MOPS stuff -- everything's set up and ready to go! Tomorrow will be putting everything back AWAY again.
* Write letter to Grandma.
* Make a meal for a friend.
* Set up an account online so I can keep track of Eli's lunch money balance.

Zone(s)... outgrown clothes
Menu - TBD

M - hamburgers, suddenly salad, strawberries
T - ravioli, salad
W - fish sticks, broccoli
Th - TBD
F - TBD
S - birthday party invite
Su - TBD
FUN THINGS!
* Maybe a movie tonight with friends?
* First MOPS meeting of the year tomorrow!  Excited to see what kind of group we'll have this year!
* Thursday is an early out for Eli.
* Saturday we're headed to a birthday party!

3 things I'm thankful for today...
1. My hubby. He's good.  =)
2. BEAUTIFUL weather!  I love love love it! I love the quiet evenings with windows open instead of A.C.'s blasting!
3. Friends.  So thankful.


No comments: