WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Friday, February 7, 2014

In Daily Life ~ feb. 7

In several of my pictures there's frequently something "off" in it. Whether it's Carter eating yogurt but with a serving spoon. Or me reading to kids but with a microphone cuz it's what they gave me. Or here today, Hannah BLOWing up the empty juice pouch cuz it's what they all do EVERY time. THESE are the little moments and quirks that make life so interesting and special and what makes the kids so THEM.




Link up with Holly!

No comments: