WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

MORE winter!

I know, these are probably all beginning to look the same by now. But here are the pics of our latest storm. The plow finally went by on our road today (it's pretty fun to watch actually) and now we're just waiting to get the lane scooped out in the next couple days so we can carry on with our normal life. There's a tractor Kevin's going to go look at tomorrow, so I'm hoping it will work out so we don't feel so stuck all the time!

blowing snow and a sun dog
nothin' but white. snow drifted over road.

sun dogs again

1 comment:

Mary said...

Love winter shots, especially with that sky! Love the 1st pic with the snow blowing. Makes you grateful to have a warm house.