WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Raw beauty.

a completely raw, unedited photograph of the truest of beauties.

I look at a baby, my baby, and I think...
Pure beauty.
Perfection.
God's creation.
Intricately made.
Uniquely designed.
Child of God.
Utterly sweet.
And so very very loved.

I could just stare at this all day long. What a sweet babe.

3 comments:

cryssi said...

He is adorable Sarah! They truly are a blessing!

Sharon said...

Such a blessing!! Beautiful post.

I love his sweet little lips.

Angie said...

Remember when you came to visit shortly after Elliott was born and you were just amazed at how he slept all the time, whenever, wherever??? Looks like God is blessing you the same way! Praise Him for His kindness in giving you sweet (sleepy!) Carter! He is precious!