WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hannah is...

You guys are fun! I loved your answers to my guessing game yesterday!


So what IS Hannah doing in this picture??

Why, she's letting her freshly painted glittery Dora nails dry, of course!  Her nails that not I, but her daddy painted, I must add.  She sat like this for about 20 MINUTES! If you know her and her very busy self, that's hard to believe!  Based on your guesses, I could tell which of you have daughters!  =)


P.S.  If you didn't think your comment was going through, it's just because I waited 'til the end to publish everyone's comments all at once.  I'm sneaky like that.  =)

Thanks for playing!  Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

~Amanda said...

Hilarious!! Father Abraham had many sons, but so did I! Never would have guessed the painted nails!