WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Weekly Memory Verse

So it's 11:00am already and I just realized that it's Wednesday and I need to post a memory verse! Sorry I've missed it the last two weeks. We've been so busy with visitors but yesterday my brother Paul left and he was the last until Mom and Dad come again in May. I need to keep reviewing for awhile, so this week I'm going back to one of the very first verses I memorized...

Joshua 1:8
Do not let the word of the Law depart from your mouth. Meditate on it day and night, so you will be careful to do everything in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.


If you'd like to join me in memorizing Joshua 1:8, sign your name below. May it be a blessing to your life!



No comments: