Now that we're done with the rigid school schedule and errands on the off days and feeling like we're always on the go, I'm feeling really free! It's nice! I've got a morning routine I'm trying to follow with the kids-- wake-up/laundry in, breakfast/morning devotion w kids, get dressed/make beds, chore wheel, play inside or outside 1 hr while Carter naps, ~10a.m. do an activity or school lesson for the remainder of Carter's nap. Then the rest of the day is free for whatever summertime fun we want to do!
During that hour of kids playing in the morning I'm trying to hard to get the house CLEANED. Be more thorough in my tidying and wiping down and putting away! That's something I know Kevin really appreciates so I'm trying to get better with it!
So for today here are the 5 things I'm going to try to tackle:
1. Clean off living room hutch.
2. Get bathroom travel bag all put away.
3. Dust dressers (Eli's chore is to dust something so I want to get my room ready because it NEEDS it most!!!)
4. Put books packed away into a box (that we're going to bring for Grandma's house because our shelves are FULL).
5. Get Eli's clothes bin out and pack away a stack of his old clothes I've had sitting out.
Maybe I'll post some before and after's. Or not. We'll see. Happy Tuesday, everyone!!