* Hannah does little scribbles on paper and truly thinks she's writing her name. I love it.
* I had to confiscate the markers. Too many open markers laying all over all the time, and now there is marker on the carpet. Thankfully it's the play room, and I don't care too much. But still.
* I just pulled out Eli's old bin of 9-12 month clothes and it looks like Carter will fit a lot of them for the next couple months anyway while we still have hot/warm weather. How can Little Man be growing up SO FAST!
* I'm getting excited about fall shows returning soon. Though I'll probably have to watch via Internet the day after because ABC likes to quit out on me when I do choose to watch something which really isn't very often.
* These cool mornings have been AMAZING! Wish I could get out for more walking!
* Little Man has been waking up really early lately. Between 5:30 and 6am early. Not cool. But I either feed him right away in hopes that he'll go BACK to sleep or I leave him be and he plays til a normal time.
* I've been super unmotivated lately. I have great goals but my follow-through is terrible. Why is self-discipline SO. HARD.?!
* Eli's in preschool. I love it. Totally love it. I feel-like-a-new-woman love it. =)
* Tea parties are fun. I hope that even when my kids are grown I will continue to have tea parties.
* We just got a new windshield put on the van on Thursday afternoon. Saturday morning it was cracked all the way through the middle again. Not cool.
* Now Kevin used his one day off to go back to Omaha to have them re-do it. Again.
* Carter crawls across the room to climb in the my lap now. It's so cute.
* I'm getting anxious for our dining room and bathroom and bedroom to be complete. But I have NO DESIRE to do it myself. We need to paint and stain trim and sew a bunch of curtains. Anyone wanna do it??? Anyone??
* Okay, going to attempt to go offline until the kids' naptime. Adios!
What's been going on at your house lately??