"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful."
This week I am thankful...
* Fun days at the fair and just seeing the kids being excited and happy. Two of the days we walked in the parade with the MOPS group, and it was a lot of waiting and sitting, but both kids did sooo good!
* I am thankful for a new friend I met! While at the fair we ran into several of Kevin's coworkers, none of whom I've met yet, and one of the moms has three young children too, stays home, and just seems so fun and sweet, I can't wait to get to know her better and hopefully soon!
* I am thankful for picnics in the park!
* I am thankful for beautiful weather! It's finally been cooler and today it's low 70s and breezy and sunny and just so refreshing!
* Productivity. I've really been working to be productive this week in the home, and trying to actually complete my daily to-dos. I forget how good it feels to get things done and have a tidy home!
* God's peace and strength. There are some things I've really been struggling with lately, but I've been praying about it, and God's giving me peace and patience as I wait on the Lord's timing.
* A praying toddler. It makes my heart so happy when Eli all the time (at meal prayers) reminds me to pray for Baby Stellan and Mommy's baby. So thoughtful.
What are you thankful for this week?? Don't let your day be too busy to stop and thank God for the little blessings!