WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Rebalancing

Sorry if I've been disappearing from the blog quite a bit lately.  I've been changing a few things around here lately, and now I need to rebalance.  Adding in exercise/chit-chat with friends, adding in more reading time with the kids, and now the house is starting to suffer and free time is limited.  It's been good, really good actually, but it's sooo hard to ever have it ALL under control.  Just popping in for a quick hello!  I'll be back soon with some adorable newborn pics of my new nephew!  =)

1 comment:

The Fischer Family said...

Good to see you Sarah! I totally understand the feeling!!