WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The headless horseman wisemen


These poor guys only lasted 2 days in our house.  It's really a bummer because it's such a CUTE set! Maybe they'll glue back together??

5 comments:

The Cutes and Scoots Show said...

We have the Little People Nativity set and absolutely love it. It's so child friendly and even came with a stable. The angel can be put on top of it with her "post butt" like most Little People sets. It goes great when set up next to the Noah's Ark Little People set we have. I even got PJ more "2 by 2 animals" for his stocking this year!

Dare I ask what happened to their heads?

In Light of the Truth... said...

We had friends in CT who had the Little People Nativity, and my kids played with almost EVERY time we were there! And since then I've always wanted that one. But I've not seen it in stores (and now we don't even live BY stores) and I haven't felt motivated to order it, etc.

Servant Becca said...

Maybe Santa will bring a nativity set that is kids friendly. Yes, try gluing the heads back on... We have a baby Jesus that has gone through surgery...

~Amanda said...

Also a huge fan of the Little People sets - we have the nativity and Noah's ark, and the boys just love love love both of them!

Beth said...

That is a cute set! You should try a hot glue gun. Maybe that will work. I remember my family's set... poor thing. We had to glue heads back on for years.

I am eventually wanting to get the Willow Tree Nativity set. Beautiful.