WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Love.

Love is patient.
Love is kind.
It does not envy,
it does not boast,
it is not proud.
It is not rude,
it is not self-seeking,
it is not easily angered,
it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but
rejoices with the truth.
It always protects,
         always trusts,
               always hopes,
                     always perseveres.
Love never fails.

(1 Cor. 13:4-8)

Lord, help me to be patient with my children this morning and not easily angered. Help me to lay down pride and put them first. Help me to hold fast to the truth that these children are a wonderful gift. Help me to forgive and not keep a record of wrongs that I can tell to Kevin when he gets home from work. Help me to persevere and seek Your strength throughout all of today's challenges. Help me to love with my actions and attitude. Fill me with your Spirit that in me they see YOU. Amen.

No comments: