WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, May 12, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - May 12


Hope all you lovely ladies had a wonderful Mother's Day! It was a great day for me! Hubby got up early and made "breakfast in bed" for me. Hannah was still sleeping in our room and Eli was awake already so we went and ate in Eli's room instead. It was fun. It was BEAUTIFUL weather, yet still slightly chilly. I watched a movie with Hubby in the afternoon while the kids were napping. And after naps we went outside for some Mother's Day pictures. I always try to get good photos of Mom n kids or Dad n kids for Mother's/Father's Day. I really cherished last year's pictures I took at Father's Day, so I was hoping for some of the same this year for Mother's Day, especially since I'm rarely in any pictures being the one always behind the camera! I think Kevin did a great job and I'm happy with how they turned out! Then for dinner Kevin grilled the best steak I've had in MONTHS! Overall it was a very good day! I'll just forget the part where Hannah threw up all over the laptop right before bed. Life is indeed real...

Now for this week my parents are coming TOMORROW!! We are very excited to see them again! And while they're here we're heading up to Boston for a couple days to see the sites while we still live in New England. So it's going to be another fun-filled week, and on the menu we have...

Monday - softball game- leftovers

Tuesday - grilled Italian chicken, roasted potatoes, green beans

Wednesday - stuffed pasta shells, garlic bread, salad

Thursday - Boston

Friday - Boston

Saturday - pork chops, cooked carrots, rice, pears

Sunday - best-ever meatloaf, oranges, mashed potatoes

Dessert of the week: Blackberry Cheese Pie (yes, it's that good
that we'd have it two weeks in a row!)

Visit Laura for more great menu ideas!
Have a great week!


2 comments:

cryssi said...

Sounds delicious..Have fun with your parents and in Boston.

Blessings
Crystal

Sarah said...

Yum Sarah! That Blackberry Cheese Pie sounds really good. Will you post your own picture?

~Sarah