WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Activity: Pumpkin Faces

Today's fall activity was making pumpkin faces. I drew four pumpkins on construction paper, then cut out face pieces and separated them into piles for eyes, noses, and mouths. Then Eli picked which eyes he wanted, found a matching eye, then nose and mouth and I helped him glue them on. Very easy, but boy, was he excited about it!

All set up
Working hardPressing it downSo happy
Eli showing off his work: #1#2
#3
#4Finished productsNow on display in the dining room!

4 comments:

bp said...

What fun! I love little projects like this. They are very cute! Good job Mommy on having some fall fun.

cryssi said...

How cute! Just adorable....Thanks for the idea.

Blessings
Crystal

alisha said...

I am definitely going to steal your idea!! My little Isaiah and his buddy Jayda will LOVE this...I wish I had time to do it right now!!!

Alisha

The Fischer Family said...

Sarah, what a cute idea! He looks like he had a blast! And they turned out so good!