WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday Meanderings - Mar. 7

Sorry I'm late in getting this posted.  It's still Monday though so that's something.  It's been quite a day.  I'm tired.  Fortunately the second half of the day was much better than the morning.  But still I'm tired, in so many ways. Praying for a better tomorrow...
 
 
 
Bible Study... Finishing thoughts on Mission of Motherhood

Memory Verse... Galatians 6:9
"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."

Husband Encouragement...
* Get some things for his lunches.
* Keep the kids quiet while he sleeps during the day.

Train Them Up...
* Family devotions at bedtime.
* Start keeping Eli up from naptime sometimes to spend time with him >> I actually just ordered a teach-him-to-read book, so I want to start working through that with him, just a few minutes every day.
* Want to start doing more school type activities with Hannah while Eli is at preschool.
* We've been reading Pinkalicious a lot lately so I got some cake mix and frosting and am going to let the kids make cupcakes and color them whatever color they want.

Personal Goals...
* Schedule my annual checkup.
* Sit down and make a list of things that are a "break" to me. This is a suggestion of Sally Clarkson.  I'll share more about these things later.

New Habit of the Month... 
6am wake up time.  This will allow me to have some quiet time in the morning and then greet Kevin when he comes home around 6:45am.

MUST Do... 
* Mail back Amazon order.
* Get pictures ordered for Grandparents.  It's been forever, and I think they're waiting!

Zone... Laundry.  Every bit of it put away.

Menu -
M - Bagel bites
T - Paul and Holly's
W - Chicken nuggets
Th - Keilbasa, Potatoes, Oranges
F -  TBD
S - Italian breaded chicken

FUN THINGS! 
*  MOPS meeting tomorrow!
* Tomorrow afternoon I'm headed up to Paul and Holly's to visit with them and then watch Claire in the evening.  We'll stay the night and head back first thing Wednesday morning.

3 things I'm thankful for today...
1. Good health.  There's been a LOT going around lately and fortunately we still haven't gotten it! (knock on wood)
2. Quiet evenings.  Not sure what I'd do without it.
3. My pillow.  I love it.  =)
 


 

No comments: