WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Truth.

I haven't been on here much lately.  Life has exploded in a variety of ways lately, mostly good.  But busier.  And the truth is, sometimes I feel like I post all these great ideas and never DO THEM!  Like I still have yet to "get in the picture", I've totally bombed on my "blessing others November" (though I do hope to do a little catch-up), half the things on my Monday Meanderings never get done week after week after week, and I'm still watching my TV shows I said I was going to quit.  I did for almost a whole week and then went back.  Honestly they're not that bad anymore and I really like the medical drama and ethical situations. *sigh* Just can't get with it to complete my goals and ideas!  I do have some more photos coming, and I also have a Christmas game I'm creating and will post here for y'all to download if ya want.  So don't give up on me!  I'm just taking care of life right now!

3 comments:

~Amanda said...

It sounds like you've "chosen what is better, 'Mary.'" No need to be a Martha for those of us reading, Sarah! But I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say that I'll enjoy the posts when you share them. Glad everything is going well!

Amy said...

Sigh. I so get where you are at right now Sarah. Thanks for sharing words of truth, made me feel a little less lonely today. ;-)

Saving45 said...

I am glad you and the family are well and busy! I love your posts so much and your honesty is such a blessing! I'm SOOOO glad I'm not the only one with great ideas but don't always see them through. Thank you for sharing. Made my coffee that much better this morning.