WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday Meanderings - Dec. 5


Bible Study...  Last lesson of No Other Gods, also reading Isaiah 40

Memory Verse...  John 3:30
"He must become greater; I must become less."

Husband Encouragement...
♥ Tidy house. 
♥ Fresh towels.
♥ Bake goodies.

Train Them Up...
* Eli might earn a prize this week with his chores.
* Lots of books.
* Be more focused and less distracted with computer things.
* Do the "my place in the world" project with the kids.

Personal Goals...
- Set afternoons as my "quiet time". Stop TRYING to do it in the morning and then starting my day feeling like a failure when I "sleep in" instead.

New Habit of the Month...  {december}
*  Turn computer off at night.

MUST Do... 
* MOPS - postcards, lesson, activity packets
* Figure out what/if I'm going to do for Christmas cards this year
* Prepare baby gift.
* Get curtains hung and move the living room rug back.
* LAUNDRY.
* Continue working on my give-away pile.
* Send mail to prayer partner.
* Order photo prints.
* Start thinking about Kevin's birthday next week???

Zone(s)... coat area (we're on coat overload right now as we're in between seasons and everyone has a fall coat AND a winter coat hanging up PLUS Kevin's work coat AND my purse where Carter can't get it)

Menu - trying several new recipes this week! yumm...
M - salads, oranges
T - hot dogs, potato salad
S - in the morning, French toast muffins
Su - TBD

FUN THINGS!
* Tuesday MOPS planning meeting
* play date Wednesday
* Friday evening are both kids' Christmas programs
* I'm going to see The Nutcracker with my SIL and other girlfriends Saturday night!  =)

3 things I'm thankful for today...
1. Celebrating my niece's 1st birthday over the weekend.
2. Christmas. What a wonderful time of year!
3. Heat. Remembering this time last year when we were without heat for at least a couple of months!


1 comment:

S Club Mama said...

I can't do my QT in the mornings either. :S Just not my thing.