WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, February 6, 2012

Days like this

make me feel so grateful
that I get to stay at home 
with my little ones.
And some days
we don't get a thing done
like at all.
We spend our day
reading
and playing
and reading some more
and making messes 
and maybe even leaving it there
and staying in jammies
all day
and making silly faces
and taking pictures of them
and then editing them
and then collaging them
and then blogging them
and snuggling
but just for a minute
and then naptime.
because some days
you just gotta slow down
and enjoy.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

LOVE this post.

Randi S said...

cute pictures. You have nice teeth LOL

Servant Becca said...

So sweet....