WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Sunday, February 2, 2014

In Daily Life - feb. 2

My sister-in-law Holly has started a new blog series this month: It will showcase 1-4 photos of what our day is about, no text, no explanations; just a picture (or four) of our day. This will help when we look back to what these days were like as a young family. 

It's been a long time since I've really shared regularly on my blog, and it's also been a long time since I took pictures of our everyday shananigans, so this will kind of be a little photo challenge for me also.

There will be smiles, and tears, and messes, and castles, and tender moments, crazy, and calm.

This. Is what our life looks like...



 Click HERE to link up.

2 comments:

Holly Brown said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited someone is joining me and I get a glimpse into your everyday too! Thanks Sarah :)

Becky Goerend said...

Beautiful! Glad to see you blogging again!