WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Yup, it's true!

We are indeed expecting Baby #3 due January 28! This one came as a little bit of a surprise but we are very excited nonetheless! I guess I'm about 13 weeks now (I'm losing track this time around!) and finally starting to feel a lot better. Not so much nausea, though menu planning is still much harder than usual. We found out just before Father's Day but I finally had my first real appointment this past Thursday and got to hear Baby's heartbeat. Strong and he/she was kicking around though I couldn't feel it yet. Already getting a little bit of a rounder belly. Since we already have one boy and one girl now, I think this time we're going to wait to find out this baby's gender until delivery! And hopefully that delivery will actually be in the hospital this time! =) So far all is well and we are very thankful but continued prayers are very appreciated!

6 comments:

Becky Goerend said...

Congrats! We're pretty close! Just a week apart!

Amy said...

Yay, yay, yay!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! Come and join the chaos!! lol Its awesome being a mom of three, you're going to love it!

bp said...

I'm so happy for you and glad everything is going well for you in your pregnancy! I'll be excited to go on this journey with you through your blog. God bless you.

cryssi said...

Congratulations!!!!! Being a mom of 3 is awesome. Crazy but awesome. I pray that the pregnancy is healthy and smooth for you...

Blessings
Crystal

Robin said...

Congratulations!

The Fischer Family said...

Oh Sarah! Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys and I'll be praying that your pregnancy goes well! 3 is hectic, but sooo fun and sooo worth it! Congrats!