WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Friday, July 24, 2009

There's a surprise on my blog!

That's right there's a surprise on my blog page, you'll have to click on over to see it if you're reading this a blog reader right now. Scroll all over and see who can be the first to find it! =)

11 comments:

Servant Becca said...

Only 188 days to go - as of July 24th, 2009.

Is that the surprise? =)

Kassandra Kurth said...

Congratulations!!!! :D

Jen said...

Sarah,

Congratulations to you and Kevin!!

Jen Emert

Mary said...

Aw that's awessome! Congratulations!!!

Jennifer said...

YAY!!!!! Congratulations!!

Mindy said...

Congrats!!!

bp said...

What a fun surprise for us to find on your blog :) Congrats! Praying for you!

Jules said...

Love you, girl!!! Take good care of yourself and let me know if I can help you at all!! Congrats!!

Kelly said...

WooHoo!! Congrats!! I am so excited for you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! Many congratulations :0)

BellaMama said...

*Jumping up and down*

That's just wonderful news!!

Ya know, big families start with just one at a time! :)

You'll be in my prayers and thoughts moreso!