WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I love...

Shoes on the wrong feet.
Outfits that don't match.
Snow boots in the summer.  Swimsuits in the winter.
Words that aren't pronounced quite right.
Knock-knock jokes that don't make sense.
Messy chocolate-covered faces.
Open-mouth kisses from the baby.
A little girl sleeping with a baby doll tucked in her arm.
Blankies trailing behind a sleepy-headed child still waking up from nap.
Days filled with park trips, wagon rides, play dough, princesses, and play dates.
Delight in the little things, like chocolate milk, new toothbrushes, and pens.
Excitement over road construction, tow trucks, and snow plows.
Endless games of I Spy in the car or restaurant.
Jammie days when we have nowhere we need to go.
Story times all snuggled up on the couch.


As hard as these young years are, and as many things that I don't love, these are the things I want to remember and cherish!  What do you love?

2 comments:

LORIENDEVON said...

Wonderful! Glad to see we are thinking alike! Yay, for gratefulness, even in the small things:)

S Club Mama said...

I love...
...when toddlers notice other babies
...sleeping brothers
...crazy hair after naps
...how much kids LOVE looking at themselves in mirrors (and it's not vain yet)
...making crafts
...decorating my house
...dancing children
...baby gates
...my slippers
...pacifiers. :D