WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Fall Senses

I found this idea on Pinterest but didn't see a Fall version so I created one on my own.  Simple really, sometimes I don't get why it takes Pinterest to come up with things? Anyway... the kids and I drove over to town and took a little fall walk around the neighborhood, searching for things for our ABC book (coming soon, I hope).  And after we got home we filled out our Fall words. I did one too. Then when Kevin got home I read each paper aloud and had him guess who wrote it.  Was fun and almost a little poetic. Hope to do this for every season.

No comments: