WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Katie {Senior}

My friend Nikki has a teenage daughter and she was my first senior pictures! We did a morning session and an evening session, hitting spots all over the area.  GORGEOUS girl, so it made it easy and fun! We came out with a zillion photos but this is a collection of my FAVORITES.





Katie wants to be a photographer so I made sure to encorporate that





Katie loves these wild sunflowers, so I was super excited when I found this spot. Actually, I fell in love with it BEFORE I knew she loved these flowers!








4 comments:

Kathy said...

gorgeous!!

Randi S said...

I love the dream big and the ones with the suitcase :)

sarah marie said...

Really beautiful!! Love that suitcase... Adventures awaiting her. And the sunflowers!

In Light of the Truth... said...

Thank you! I had a vision for using a suitcase, AND THEN her mom pulled out this one--Katie's grandmpa's suitcase AND all those stickers on it are from those actual countries. Even more meaning--I love it!