WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday Meanderings - Mar. 25

Bible Study... going thru various things, depending on the day
Memory Verse...Ps. 141:3
"Set a guard over my mouth, O Lord; keep watch over the door of my lips."

Husband Encouragement...
♥ Quality time evening activities.  This is more for me. But if it's a need of mine then I need to take more initiative with it and make suggestions. Excited for his days off this week.
♥ He's done a LOT of fixing things lately, so encourage him in that.

Train Them Up...
* Eli -- working on attitude lately
* Reading with Hannah.
* Regular chores and cleanup.
* Patience with Carter's fits.
* Watch my tongue.
* AWANA verses. Want Eli to finish his book before the end of the year. He's allllmost there!! 
* Easter lesson with the kids this week.

Personal Goals...
* mad abs
* morning Bible reading (going well lately!!)
* want to do at least 3 days of running.
New Habit of the Month...  {march}
daily routines.  morning, meals, chores, homework, cleanup, bedtime. 

MUST Do... 
* MOPS -- newsletter
* Mail ring back for repair.  Grr... I can't find it anywhere!!!!
* Bills.
* Thank you notes.
* Birthday gift for Eli's teacher Tuesday.

Zone(s)... packing away of things
 
Menu - oven's not working

M -  cabbage chicken salad
T - pinwheels
W - meatball soup
Th - butternut squash soup, bread
F - grilled cheese
S - TBD
Su - Easter dinner: ham, sweet potatoes, fruit salad, rolls

FUN THINGS!
* Long weekend surrounding Easter AND Kevin is actually off this year for the first time in at least a couple years!
* MOPS pizza party play date on Tuesday

3 things I'm thankful for today...
1. quiet in the mornings
2. Kevin's been running again lately. So proud of him.
3. the Bible. There's always something encouraging to take from it.

No comments: