WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Monday Meanderings on a Tuesday


Bible Study... going thru a little study about the Scriptures and how they came about
Memory Verse... Heb. 10:23
"Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful."  Really need this one right now.

Husband Encouragement...
♥ Quality time evening activities.  This is more for me. But if it's a need of mine then I need to take more initiative with it and make suggestions.

Train Them Up...
* Mealtime routines: name place cards, turns with table setup, and family cleanup
* Reading with Hannah.  I'm so excited she got so many books for her birthday! We are currently reading Ballet Shoes.  
* Homework for all in the afternoon so it can be quiet for Eli.
* I have been doing my morning Bible reading from 6-6:45am but I have sometimes been getting some early risers during that time. So I'm having them get out their story Bibles and have quiet "reading" as well.
* Journal with Eli.
* More specific babysitter notes.

Personal Goals...
* mad abs and workout daily, keep a food journal
* morning Bible reading (going well lately!!)

New Habit of the Month...  {march}
daily routines.  morning, meals, chores, homework, cleanup, bedtime. 

MUST Do... 
* birthday thank you's
* MOPS: bank, postcards, lesson
* Shutterfly book
* mail for friends

Zone(s)... laundry.  I don't know how it happens but just as soon as I feel ALMOST completely done, I find myself completely behind!

Menu - 

M - hot dog, corn salad
T - tacos
W - steak, mixed veggies (no AWANA this week!)
Th - broccoli soup
F - @Paul and Holly's
S -  TBD
Su - leftovers

FUN THINGS!
* theater movie with some girlfriends tonight
* dinner at Paul and Holly's Friday evening!
* Carter gets a birthday-party-day out with Paul, Holly, Claire, and Iain.
* friends that moved away are coming back this weekend!!
* singing at church Sunday

3 things I'm thankful for today...
1. two toddler hands grabbing my face to give me a kiss.
2. fresh, clean laundry.
3. a warm house. cuz it sure sounds cold outside today!!

No comments: