WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Bus send-off was good today. {no crying}
We didn't even have to wait in the barn like we normally do, because it was so nice out already. {32 degrees!}
And he waved at me as the bus drove away. He doesn't always do this, but I love when he does.

I'm on a roll with chores today and cleaning even more things OUT!  

Kids are already outside playing.

Today is this week's Friday.

I have incredibly understanding and supportive friends. So grateful.

Our MOPS group is growing and changing and really becoming something great.

Also thankful for... super easy, yummy recipes. free printable organization sheets.  calendars.  MACHINES that wash and dry my clothes. and a beautiful home to live in.


I'm still feeling not fully awake today, but I am thankful. For so very many things.

"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful." Colossians 3:15

No comments: