WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Birthday Pictures

I still have yet to take Eli's 1-year photos at the park, but here are some pictures from his party yesterday...
The decorations
The grown-up's cake, tried to match it to the napkins but this being my first real cake decorating experience, it didn't turn out real great. Good enough for us though!introducing Eli's cake
He first dipped his face down into it...
...and thought it was hilarious!
It was sooo cute to hear him laugh every time!

Then he discovered his hands, just for frosting still though.

So we cut up the cake some to help him out.
Really looks like an art project here.

Digging in and chowing down.

The final mess. Good thing he didn't have a shirt on,
because frosting was all up his arms.

A picture of him in his new wagon
from Grandma and Grandpa.
Happy Birthday, Eli! You sure are something special!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh my goodness, he is so cute! Great pictures. And I think you're adult cake looks GREAT! (both cakes do!) Better than any that I have ever made. lol They do look great. :)

He looks so happy in that wagon. The 1st b-day is so wonderful. He's not a "baby" any more! Ready to have an official "toddler"? ;)

Unknown said...

Too cute! Happy Birthday!

Amy said...

Oh my word! Stew and I laughed so hard at the pictures of Eli eating his cake! TOOO cute!

~Bren~ said...

What a sweetheart! He LOVED his cake. None of my kids cared for it. They looked like they knew it was not something they should have. Your cake matches the napkins perfectly. A bakery could not have done a better job.