Let the word of Christ dwell in your richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God. Colossians 3:16
This week I am thankful for...
*Our nation's freedom and for every soldier that has fought to gain that freedom.
* A happy 4th of July celebrating with good friends, even though it was rainy and we couldn't be outside.
* The "completion" of the Husband Encouragement Challenge I was hosting on my blog last month and the wonderful support, encouragement, and participation of the sweet ladies who did the challenge with me.
* One of our close friends' safe return from a 6-month deployment and the exciting news that we'll get to visit him and other friends next month in Virginia!
* My dearest mother... it was her birthday on the 3rd. She's such a sweet, loving mom and is nothing short of a great role model and inspiration to me.
* Getting to go shopping earlier this week and finally getting a bunch of new clothes after throwing out almost my whole wardrobe a couple months ago.
* Upcoming visits of lots of family in a couple weeks!!
* The joyful and safe birth of our friends' new baby John!!
* My hubby--his being back on days shift this week and having a lighter work load, his constantly washing the cars since we have a horrible sap problem with the trees in front of our house, his helping out with Eli when I'm to my max with frustration, his helping cook dinner a couple nights this week
For more Thankful Thursday posts, visit Iris. Happy Thursday, everyone!