WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, July 16, 2007

Menu Plan Monday


Wow, it has been a BUSY weekend! We have family coming in today, this weekend, AND next weekend, so I have been working like a mad woman to get the house all clean and tidy! These are certainly the times when I realize how bad I am at keeping up with the house, so I'm definitely going to need to change that and come up with a cleaning schedule for myself. I've tried this before and it didn't really work, but I'll try again. And on top of the cleaning, hubby and I have decided to put in a small deck in our back "yard" so we've been crazy busy figuring out a plan and getting the supplies so we can work on that this weekend when family is here to help.

But I have just a few minutes, so I thought I'd attempt to get my menu posted...

Monday-- stuffed pasta shells (the recipe on the noodle box), salad, garlic bread
Tuesday-- chicken kiev, steamed broccoli, oranges
Wednesday-- TBD
Thursday-- pot roast with vegetables
Friday-- Thai Shrimp and Noodles, salad, mandarin oranges
Saturday-- pizza party/ Eli's birthday celebration
Sunday-- polish sausage, cooked cabbage, homemade applesauce

Notes from last week: The Black Bean and Rice Enchiladas were very good. Spicy and pretty filling!

Have a great week, everyone! Head on over to OrgJunkie for more yummy menu ideas!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yum--what a great meal plan!! Have a wonderful week.

Sandra said...

Great menu plan, thanks for sharing!

♥Sandra♥

Amy said...

Hooray for Eli's 1st birthday!

Annie Elizabeth said...

That menu looks totally awesome.