WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Menu Plan Monday - Oct. 1

I've been at our church's women's retreat over the weekend so today I am exhausted and having a hard time coming up with meals. But let's just get 'er done....

Monday - friend visiting-- steak, mashed potatoes, corn
Tuesday - Chicken Broccoli Lo Mein
Wednesday- Creamy Potatoes 'n Kielbasa, baked apples
Thursday - appetizer nite-- TBD
Friday - hamburgers, potato salad, oranges
Saturday - taco salad, pineapple
Sunday - Bible study-- Crispy Parmesan Chicken Breasts, cheesy broccoli rice,

Breakfasts: triple berry muffins (Betty Crocker packet), Raspberry Yogurt Oatmeal in the crock pot

Dessert of the week: Pumpkin Bars

Whew! Okay, that's done! Took forever but in the end, it looks like a delicious plan with several new recipes to try! For more yummy menu ideas visit Laura at OrgJunkie. Have a great week, ladies!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Hi there! You are right above me on Laura's website and I just had to comment because my son's name is Eli too! Your menu sounds great. God bless you this week.

According to HIS Power said...

All of this sounds REALLY good! I am hoping that the taco sald is as yummy as it sounds! Thanks so much for your prayers.

Love and Prayers,

Julie

Nicole said...

Your menu sounds yummy! Have a nice week!