1. Best friends. I had a really good phone conversation with a friend last weekend. During this time I realized a lot of things, decided on some changes, and am now excited for what God can do through this!
2. Momma's day out. Last Saturday morning two other mama friends and I went out for breakfast and a little shopping. It was soooo good to get out together, to be able chat about mom stuff without any other distractions, and just enjoy some relaxing time.
3. Surprises. Almost two years ago when we found out we were having a boy (Eli), our friends Michael and Jennifer sent us several boxes of clothes their son had already outgrown. I went through it all , or so I thought, and now what was left was mostly just toddler stuff. BUT as I was tidying up Eli's closet two nights ago and digging through those boxes I realized that one of them I must not have ever gone through because there were various sizes in there, not just toddler stuff! In that box I found LOTS of 18 months clothes that Eli can wear now, AND I realized that several of the 2T and even 3T shirts will probably fit him. So just when I thought he didn't have many clothes for this coming fall season, down showered the blessing of this "hidden box" FULL of stuff!!! He's all set!
4. Sales. Yesterday I ordered some pictures to be sent to my in-laws (since they don't have a computer to keep up with Eli) and I found a coupon code online for free shipping, cutting the price almost in half since it was just a few pictures! AND Walgreens had a sale where I could get our ink cartridge refilled for FREE!
5. Renting. Last week I mentioned that our dishwasher was going down hill but I was still thankful for it anyway. Since then it really went bazook and started leaking all over the floor. The repair man came yesterday and we were really hoping he'd say it just needed replaced, and sure enough, we get a new dishwasher, and since we're renting it's FREE! We picked one out today and it'll be delivered tomorrow. Yay!!
6. Hubby. He's working long days for a couple months doing a job he's really not enjoying. But he doesn't complain and is still wonderfully involved when he gets home.
God has really been taking care of us all along, and this week it was in big ways! For more thankful posts, visit Iris at Sting My Heart. Have a great week!