WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Friday, February 8, 2008

Soon!

Just wanted to share an update from today's OB appointment.... I am 1 week + 2 days from the due date, and right now I am 2-3 cm dilated. The cervix is soft but still long (not effaced). And the baby has dropped and her head is right there! It was very encouraging to hear! It doesn't mean she's coming tomorrow or anything, but at least I know my body is getting ready! Hopefully in the next week we'll get to meet Baby Girl!

5 comments:

cryssi said...

Oh the anticipation! I dont ever like the last couple of weeks. It seems to take forever. But all in Gods own time. He knows best.

Prayers and Blessings
Crystal

Anonymous said...

How exciting Sarah!! You are looking SOO good! I cannot wait to hear about your baby girl!
Alisha

The Fischer Family said...

That is so exciting! That last week is so hard isn't! Especially because you are so anxious, but remember to enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures Sarah! :) I hope the next few days go quickly for you. You look beautiful! I look forward to hearing more about Baby Girl! My thoughts and prayers are with you!

God bless,
Rae Lynne

Servant Becca said...

I look forward to the arrival of BabyGirl! You continue to be my prayers as "the date" approaches.

May you know God's peace during the wait.