WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Random

This is the kind of dog I would want someday. The kids and I walked/triked around the pond tonight after dinner, and we came across the same lady with dogs that we saw a week or so ago. This time when saying Hello I asked what kind of dog it was. A golden doodle - retriever poodle mix, medium-sized dog. Isn't it adorable and so friendly looking?? {And no, that's not the actual lady's dog, just a Google picture I found.} What do you think??

7 comments:

Goat Gal said...

I agree! So cute. It would require some brushing with all of that fur,but grooming is just bonding time :)

Paul said...

Holly saw a goldendoodle when we were on a walk one time and loved it, also! Because of the poodle part, they tend to be OK for people with allergies to dog dander. I looked into how to get one around here, and there are some breeders but it is not cheap to get a specifically bred dog.

S Club Mama said...

cute but I personally wouldn't like that fur. Mostly bc we want to live in the country some day and I wouldn't want to be pulling burrs out of him all the time :S
But they are cute cute cute dogs.

I'm just more of a lab kind of person.

bp said...

Looks loveable!
I thought I recognized it too, it is the kind that Kate McRae wanted, do you follow her journal on Caringbridge? She is a little girl fighting brain cancer and this is the dog she wanted (and they did get one too). She is in Houston now getting radiation treatements.
Anyway, the dog made me think of her!

have a great day!

The Fischer Family said...

He is sooo cute! Have you heard of teddy bear dogs? You should do a google search on them. They are adorable and fuzzy, but they don't shed which means no problems with pet dander, etc.! We'll be getting one eventually, got put in a fence first! I had never heard of a golden doodle. Too cute!

Kodie said...

I LOVE these dogs! My cousin has one but he is more poodle so has shorter and curly fur. He is VERY hyper and also a big scardey cat. But he is the sweetest thing! He's so big and likes to sit on your lap like he is a small dog. Very kid friendly also.

gina :) said...

Toby's sister & her fam have a golden doodle and she (Bella) is great! Hypoallergenic and they don't shed...that's what was most appealing to them! That would be so fun for you guys!! You should totally get one!!