WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Friday, April 2, 2010

TRIPLE Stroller!

Look! It works! I tried this the other day going to Walgreens because I knew they have tiny carts there that would barely hold Carter's car seat, let alone another child, and I try to avoid having two loose children in the store. It was a little hard to use in the store because of all the tight turns and the heavy weight of three children on it but out in the parking lot it was fine, so I thought to myself hey, I'm gonna try this in town for a walk where the turns are very gradual.

Now that spring is finally here, I've been pretty desperate to get out walking. I love it, I love the exercise, I love the fresh air. But I've been trying to figure out how to do it with three kids now, more than what fits in our strollers. And I don't super-love the pouch just yet so I'm not sure if I want to put Carter in the pouch while I push the other two. Who knows. But for now I tried this--all three kids on this double stroller. We have this neat little pond/lake in town with a nice sidewalk all around it.
So I'm hoping, if I get myself up and ready before the kids in the morning, so we can get up and going before Carter's first nap of the day, we can make a routine of going to town walking several laps around the lake and then feeding the ducks.






And then after the ducks I could even bring the kids' tricycles so they can ride around a little bit (since we really don't have much space to ride out at our house). And maybe even pack a picnic, though by then Carter would need another feeding. So fun though!

Oh I'm so excited about the possibilities that spring offers!!

2 comments:

jaesi said...

HA! I spent the whole first year of Mayas pushing one of those ginormous things around. It helped with muscle building too :)

We were just there this morning :)

S Club Mama said...

Awesome! Have you tried the mei-tai? Where do you go walking? Maybe once in awhile we could meet up for a walk.