WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A new yummy secret!

Today at lunch I was having leftover soft taco in which we wrap like an open burrito. Anyway... As I was eating it I was thinking about how much I like Taco Bell's grilled stuff burrito and the yummy sauce they put in it, wondering what it might be made of. I still don't have a clue, but I mixed together some ranch with a little taco sauce mixed in, stirred it in to my burrito stuffing and mmmm, that was GOOD! Definitely going to do that one again!!

And because I love y'all so much, I thought I'd share the goodness! =)

No comments: