WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Friday, May 21, 2010

One more goodie

Ooo, I forgot to mention one of my very favorites of the year yesterday in my post of new recipes!! A really great appetizer/snack to make for parties or for not parties! It's soooo soooooooo good anytime of the day--super yummy to eat the leftovers (if there are any) for breakfast the next morning. You HAVE to try this one!!

Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips


I followed the recipe and fried the cinnamon chips, but next time I'm going to bake them, using this recipe. Should be just as good! And goodness the cinnamon chips are good all by themselves too!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

oh my gosh, I'm totally making those!! now ... should I make them before or after I do the Shred??? =)

The Fischer Family said...

Oh Sarah! Thank you posting this, it looks sooo good! I'm going to a dinner with my prayer group on Sunday and we all have to bring a side. I think I'll bring this since we'll be out by the pool and it's going to be like 90 degrees!