WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Photography: Brian, 12 Years

Continuation of Nikki's kids... I was also excited for Brian's pictures and some (pre)teenage boy action!  He's a sweet, quiet boy and so handsome!

Had to get a couple pics with his new puppy Daisy that he got for his birthday last month

 For each of the kids I used most of the same photo spots but tried to use it in a different way for each of them.  For Brian the brick (cement?) wall was his background. For Olivea I used it for her to sit on and walk on. For her sister Emma, which you'll see coming up, I used it for her stand on and jump from.  Though I didn't get a great one of her jumping, it was a fun activity that helped her get loosened up for real-smile photos. But anyway, more on her later...


this was the furniture piece he picked from his room

this is his favorite tree he likes to climb




No comments: