WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Photography: Olivea, 3 Years

Quite awhile ago my friend Nikki asked me to take pictures of her daughter Olivea after her turning 3.  Well, that was February!  With the weather having warmed up and everything turning green, now was a perfect time!  Nikki invited us out to their house for the morning while the older kids were in preschool, and I asked if I could just take Olivea outside on my own.  I had no idea they had so many great photo spots around their yard!  We had fun, and Olivea was sooo good for me!!  Some favorites of the day...










this one just makes me laugh




1 comment:

The Fischer Family said...

These are great! So fun!