WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Meanderings -- July 4



Bible Study... Exodus! Haven't done any reading in awhile


Memory Verse... Psalm 86:11-13
"Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth, give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart. I will glorify your name forever."

Husband Encouragement...
♥ Be patient.
♥ Praise him.
♥ Be his helper.
♥ No negative body language or huffing. 
♥ Plan a date night for this weekend?

Train Them Up...
* skip naps for E. Do reading time with him.
* Plan some activities.
* Make a zoo booklet??

Personal Goals...
* Run 1x this week. Having a HARD time getting back to it.
* Read a little bit in Exodus.

New Habit of the Month...  {JULY} work on establishing new nap routine for Eli

MUST Do...
* Schedule Eli's eye exam 
* Order some of Eli's birthday stuff
* Send birthday invite to family have Kevin check his OT night first)
* Deliver Eli's b-day invites to kids
* Make meal for MOPS mom
* Watch MOPS video and mail to Missouri folks
* Paint Eli's desk
* Plan a date night for Saturday?

Zone(s)...  laundry

Menu - 

M  - BBQ with family
T - chicken Caesar wraps, watermelon, chips
W - BBQ ribs, corn, fruit
Th - TBD
F - dinner with Leiningers
S - date night?
Su - TBD

FUN THINGS! 
* 4th of July party with family. We had such a FUN time and the weather was PERFECT this year!!
* Maybe taking kids to community pool today?  Maybe? I've never done it before, public water settings make me nervous, even if the baby area is all fenced in separate.
* Zoo on Thursday {maybe} with friends visiting the area from Virginia and my SIL.
* Dinner with church friends Friday.
* Date night on Saturday {maybe}.

3 things I'm thankful for today...
1. A FUN FUN time with family yesterday!!
2. BEAUTIFUL weather!!
3. It may seem silly but I'm thankful I've figured out a way to share some of my files so they can hopefully benefit others!





To have your plans displayed somewhere in your home you can download a printable Monday Meanderings worksheet HERE.

No comments: