WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday Meanderings - July 11



Bible Study... Exodus! Haven't done any reading in awhile

Memory Verse... Psalm 86:11-13
"Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth, give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart. I will glorify your name forever."

Husband Encouragement...
♥ Start planning our next date! Not really sure when that can be, but I'm gonna start trying for every two weeks.
♥ Be flexible.

Train Them Up...
* New nap routine with Eli.

Personal Goals...
* Run 1x this week. STILL having a HARD time getting back to it.
* Read a little bit in Exodus.
* Start limiting what things I add to the rest of our summer schedule.  We are really getting booked up!!

New Habit of the Month...  {JULY} work on establishing new nap routine for Eli

MUST Do...
* Get presents wrapped, cake ready for Eli's birthday party.
* Paint Eli's desk.
* Start staining the bunk bed.
* Mow?
* Deliver MOPS meal, I have it all ready, just need to get a hold of the person!
* Blog posts-- Arbor Day Farm, Fritz visit, zoo, bunk bed, 4th of July! 

Zone(s)...  Eli's room, Kitchen cupboards (really trying to clean out!)

Menu - 

M  - burritos, salads
T - spaghetti
W - kabobs
Th - chicken piccata
F - fair
S - TBD
Su - crockpot BBQ ribs

FUN THINGS! 
* Kevin's day off today--we got a lot done with the bunk bed and now it's pretty much ready for staining once we finish our sample staining first.
* MOPS park playdate Tuesday.
* Meeting Amanda and her kiddos in Omaha Wednesday.
* Holly's coming down on Thursday for a visit!
* Parade and fair on Friday and Saturday.
* Eli's birthday party with friends on Sunday evening.

3 things I'm thankful for today...
1. A date with my hubby on Saturday evening.  We mostly ran errands but we had a fun time and good conversation and delicious food. Nice time out and we talked about other date ideas for the future. I really want to start doing this much MUCH more often!
2. Friends. The schedule has been so busy but it's all filled with time spent with wonderful friends and family! It's a good busy for sure!
3. Progress on Eli's bunk bed! I'm so excited and I'm thankful for Kevin's hard work on it--it looks wonderful thus far and I'm super excited get Eli's "new room" together! {I LOVE rearranging!!}



No comments: