WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Bloggy Award: One Sweet Treat!

My good bloggy friend Julie at According to HIS Power has so kindly given me another bloggy award: One Sweet Treat to Read! Thank you, Julie! YOU'RE too sweet! So now I have the privilege to pass this along... I don't get around to many blogs, and many of those friends have this award already, BUT today I am passing along the love to...


...because she is such a joy to me through her writing! And she just looks like the sweetest, most caring woman in all the photos I've seen of her, and her blog is truly "one sweet treat to read"! So here's to you, Angie! Happy day!

No comments: