WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Friday, October 19, 2007

Pregnancy Photos: 20 Weeks

Just remembered I never posted the 20-week pregnancy photos I took a couple weeks ago. Here's the ever-growing belly!

And while we're at it, here's my little boy...
See no evil. Hear no evil. Speak no evil.

4 comments:

Jules said...

Oh Sarah, these are SO sweet! I love the pics I have of my belly with the girls! :o) It's fun to see how you are growing!

Come by my blog; I have an award for you!

Love and Prayers,
Julie

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful in your pictures! It's exciting to see the progression. :) Thanks for sharing!

Take care & God bless,
Rae Lynne

Jules said...

Oh yeah Sarah, I forgot to tell you that Eli looks so very adorable! How did you get him to do that? Precious. :o)

Blessings,

Julie

Aunt Angie said...

Sarah---those are GREAT!!!! How cute Eli is!!! He is growing!!!
I am sorry I didn't get over here sooner---been out of town w/mother/sisters! You are such a pretty mommy! I hope that your week is wonderful!!!!!!!
Be blessed and take care of yourself---do NOT stress over the weight---you are doing very good!